Welcome to Escalante!
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
Please contact the Escalante office if you have a child entering the school year 2021-2022. Also please bring the following required information to the office:
Do you live in Escalante boundaries? Check here.
Don’t live in Escalante’s boundaries? Apply here for Open Enrollment.
3 Proofs of Residency to verify inbound address.
An original Birth Certificate Children must be 5 years old before September 1, 2021 to start school.
Current Immunization Record(your child may receive kindergarten readiness immunizations at any time after their fourth birthday)
The following vaccines are required for all students:
- 5 DTP/DTaP/DT - 4 doses if 4th dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
- 4 Polio - 3 doses if 3rd dose was given on/after the 4th birthday
- 2 Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A
- 2 Varicella (Chickenpox) - history of disease is acceptable, parent must sign verification statement on school immunization record.
Please check with your child’s Pediatrician to verify immunizations.
Beginning July 15, 2021 -Visit https://apex.slcschools.org/apex/f?p=1999:1:0:&tz=-7:00 for student registration
- Be sure to select new student
- BE SURE TO SELECT SCHOOL YEAR 21-22
- Be sure to complete ALL fields under ALL tabs
Beginning July 15, 2021-Visit https://apex.slcschools.org/apex/f?p=2222:1:0:::::&tz=-7:00 to register for the Afterschool Program